1. QUESTIONS; CONTACTING Label X; REPORTING VIOLATIONS.
2. USER CONSENT.
3. A NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN.
4. A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
5. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT.
6. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
7. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES.
8. INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA TECHNOLOGY.
Pixel Tag:Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data. Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
9. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU ABOUT OTHERS.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THIRD PARTY COMPANIES.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- Provide the Services you request;
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your account was created;
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as order confirmations, order status updates, security, or support and maintenance advisories;
- Respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Label X;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so; and
- In any other manner stated on our Site or Services.
CREATION OF ANONYMOUS DATA:
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:on a public area of the Site will be publicly viewable. Once displayed publicly, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put data such as private contact information which you do not want to make available to the public in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Site, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS:
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING INFORMATION
CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.